With over 25 years of knowledge and expertise in the helplines sector, we can support you with any aspect of helpline-related work whether you are looking to review or develop part of your service, or to set up a new helpline.
Our experienced team of helpline specialists have spent years managing, advising and working on helplines and we can assist with any aspect of helpline-related work:
- Setting up a new helpline
- Introducing new communication channels, such as webchat or email, to your service
- Measuring your helpline's outcomes, for you and for your funders
- Ensuring helpline policies and procedures reflect good practice
- Reviewing and developing your helpline service to best meet the needs of your service users
- Regular mentoring and support for new helpline managers
- Reviewing and developing your initial training for helpline workers
We can help your organisation by carrying out a strategic review of your helpline, re-examining your purpose, performance, promotion and partnerships to increase your chances of surviving and thriving in the future.
Examples of Helplines Partnership consultancy services
- Reviewing the Cats Protection helpline with a focus on caller satisfaction, monitoring and staffing arrangements
- Helping GamCare monitor the impact of changing phone number
- Strengthening the system that NSPCC uses to measure and monitor outcomes for users of its NSPCC helpline and Childline service
- Supporting Gingerbread and National Autistic Society answer more calls by planning their staffing requirements more efficiently
Helplines consultancy rates
Consultancy rates are bespoke, based on the piece of work, its duration and complexity.
Helplines Partnership members save 40% on all our consultancy fees as a benefit of their membership.
Members can also save an additional 15% in their third year of membership for any consultancy work undertaken during that year.
We are happy to explore your initial requirements for helpline consultancy on a no-commitment basis, please contact us by email [email protected] to talk about the work.
If you are looking for an external review of your helpline, using a standardised framework, learn more about the Helplines Standard.