Policy and External Affairs Manager
Salary: £28,000 p.a. (pro rata of FTE £35,000)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Closing Date: Friday 20 August 2021 (Please be aware that we may need to close the advert early if we receive a high volume of applications.)
Interviews: To be held virtually
Helplines Partnership is at a very exciting time. We are currently working on our new three-year strategy and require an experienced and highly motivated Policy and External Affairs Manager to spearhead our future policy projects.
Like everyone, we will be facing the challenges of Covid and its impacts in a time of great uncertainty for public health and the public health system. It is hard to imagine a more vital time for our Policy and External Affairs function.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Interest and experience with impact and outcomes.
- A proven track record in changing policy, practice and the world
- Strong public affairs and media instincts
- Tenacious and resilient with the ability to identify and deal with issues, seeing them through to resolution.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A company pension scheme
- Free Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance programme
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata) rising with length of service
- Organisational commitment to supporting the health and wellbeing of our employees
- HLP is committed to equality of opportunity
The full role profile can be found here
This is a part-time position, 30 hours per week on a permanent contract. It is home-based with some travel for meetings, as and when required, in line with government guidelines.
To apply please submit your CV and a covering letter stating the position you are applying for to [email protected]
Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
No contact from agencies or media sales.
As a member of Helplines Partnership, your organisation can benefit from advertising job vacancies in a bespoke e-bulletin or on the website at discounted rates.