How can Helplines Standard certification benefit your organisation?
How can the Helplines Standard benefit your organisation?
Helplines Partnership developed the Standard over twenty years ago, recognising the diverse challenges and issues faced by helplines and the varied ways in which today's service users wish to make contact.
Since developing the Standard, organisations who have received certification have felt the benefits within their organisations - prompting many of them to re-certify every three years.
Earlier in 2022, Respect UK received their fifth consecutive certification - demonstrating the positive impact the Standard has had on their organisation, and ultimately for their service users. ISWAN recertified for the second time earlier this year, along with a number of other organisations.
So what are the benefits of gaining Helplines Standard certification at your helpline that keep organisations like these re-certifying?
- Competitive advantage when seeking funding and partnerships
- Enhanced credibility by demonstrating a commitment to quality and excellence
- Greater visibility of your organisation for potential service users and funders
- Great motivator for your organisation's team thanks to acknowledging a commitment to best practice
- Encourages continual development within strategic planning and partnerships
- Branding recognition and publicity via our Helplines directory
As an organisation, we work with a lot of corporate partners and funders. Having the Helplines Standard means we can demonstrate to them that we are meeting industry good practice. The external benchmarking is something they understand from their own sectors. Mind
Find out more
If you are interested in applying for certification for your helpline organisation, or you wish to find out more, visit our website or contact Helplines Standard Executive Hannah Wallace on firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Helplines Partnership, have been committed to supporting organisations that provide non-face-to-face advice, support and information to improve general wellbeing for over 20 years. We champion the interests of our members and help them to build sustainability and deliver the best service they can for their users.